ON-LINE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION – EMPOWERING PEOPLE IN THE WORKPLACE
19 septiembre | 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm585€
This workshop provides professional development for Human Resources Professionals, Mentors and Coaches, Entrepreneurs, Volunteer Coordinators, Team Leaders, School Administrators and Leadership Personnel, Positive Discipline Certified Educators, Trainers, Lead Trainers, and others familiar with the Positive Discipline program.
Attendees will earn recognition as Certified Empowering People in the Workplace Facilitators and will learn to:
- Deepen understanding of how Alfred Adler’s principles present a timely, holistic model for businesses.
- Deepen understanding of Top Card with a focus on strengths, and learn how to use many other Positive Discipline tools in workplace situations.
- Delve into childhood memories to discover how you formed some of your beliefs.
- Participate in experiential activities for better understanding of how to be encouraging to yourself and others.
- Learn how to facilitate the Team Problem Solving Steps (that are so effective in families, classrooms, and marriages), are also fun and effective in businesses.
- Learn how the Team Meeting process can effectively solve problems and create connection.
- Learn ways to use empowering methods of communication to promote a respectful, highly productive workplace environment.
Dates: 19, 21, 26, 28 September and 3 and 5 October 2022
Time: 6pm – 9pm (Madrid, Spain)
Location: ZOOM Platform (zoom.us)
Price: 585€ Early Bird until 19th August and 625€ Regular Registration. Four (4) or more restering together take €40 off the registration fee.
- Empowering People in the Workplace Facilitator Manual
- Empowering People in the Workplace Participant Workbook
- Empowering People in the Workplace Tool Cards
- Quick Reference Guides for Team Meetings and Teams Problem Solving Steps
Yogi Patel is the founder of Heartfelt, a Positive Discipline and Montessori consultancy. She held leadership roles in various organizations before founding and leading Kinderhouse Montessori Schools. Yogi is a certified Positive Discipline Trainer and a Master Trainer for Empowering People in the Workplace and holds a certificate in yoga and Montessori education and a degree in Early Childhood Administration. Fueled by her love, Yogi offers Positive Discipline seminars, one-on-one coaching, and certification training to leaders, teachers, parents, and children of all ages worldwide. She volunteers with the PDA board as an outreach advisor and serves as an educational advisor on the Trunks and Leaves organization’s board. Yogi enjoys yoga, cooking, HIT training, and gardening. Her passion is in educating and nurturing children while advocating for youths worldwide to keep them safe from emotional, sexual, and physical abuse. She now feels fulfilled when helping children gain a sense of belonging and significance.
Núria Rodríguez Font is co-facilitating this workshop. Founder of Positive Discipline Lab, an experiential learning space born in Barcelona and operating throughout Spain, Europe, and worldwide. It proposes a leadership model for educators and managers based on the Positive Discipline Principles. Núria has worked for more than 20 years in people development, the first 11 years in multinationals, and the last 12 years in schools. She worked as a Senior Change Management Consultant and as a Human Resources Manager for various industry sectors: IT/Telecom, insurance services, financial services, public institutions, and NGOs. While working in education she has been a management and entrepreneurship teacher and she has been involved in leadership positions. Núria is a Positive Discipline Lead Trainer and a Master Trainer for Empowering People in the Workplace. Núria is actually serving as a Board member in the Positive Discipline Association.